Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Congratulations to PHN Bands

For the *fourth* straight year, all three high school concert bands from Port Huron Northern have qualified for State Band festival.

Our students are accomplishing great things. Thank you for the opportunity to work to help the kids experience high quality performance. I firmly believe that these experiences will shape their view of their own potential and gives so many of them a taste of high achievement that they will crave for the rest of their lives in everything they do.

They are accomplishing much and earning the respect of their peers and my peers.

So, families, "congrats" to *you.* I am sincere when I say that you should share in the credit and pride in the weekend.

If you would like to hear them, the bands will next perform the first weekend in May at State Band Festival, once again hosted at PHN.



District Festival Final Ratings

2010
2011
2012
2013
Concert Band
I
I*
I*
I
Symphonic Band
I
I*
I*
I* **
Wind Ensemble
I* **
I* **
I* **
I* **
* - Straight I’s      ** Straight A’s

No comments:

Post a Comment